Monday, December 11, 2023

Post the First: Purpose

 Hello all, and welcome to this cozy shit den on my corner of the internet. I am the Oaksmoker, Mage extraordinaire and world famous Short King/Hobbit/Goblin Minion (my partner's preffered title for me.)

In more serious matters, i've started this blog to archive and share the various content I create for OSR D&D purposes. 

Mainly things within my setting of Anathea, an homage (pale echo?) to the more Post-Colapse Sci-Fantasy vibes that D&D was born from. This encompasses maps of regions and locales like dungeons or settlements, lore of the world, current projects and short fiction (we'll see about that one dude).

Not to worry, I plan on having some D&D theory in here. Perhaps even glimpses into my work to mould OD&D + AD&D 1e/2e into a ruleset more specified for my setting. 

I've dragged it too long, see y'all in the first real post.


-Oaksmoker, Short King and Magic Man



No comments:

Post a Comment

Castle Blackstone Log 1: Megadungeon Epiphanies

  South Center The formatting on mobile for this website is a fucking nightmare. Here it is folks, I finally finished about half of Sub leve...